Monday, February 22, 2010

On Jobberman

When I got the facebook invite to join the jobberman group I thought it was just one of the several invitations to the countless groups that denizens of facebook are wont to start.I began to rethink the invite on seeing the sender's name. The invitation was from none else than Ayodeji Adewunmi, one of the smartest though unsung under-30s this side of the atlantic. We had pioneered a thriving youth advocacy group at Ife back then as an undergraduate and it was a rewarding experience interacting with this well-rounded creative thinker cum enterpreneur. So when he subsequently asked me to start creating content for the site's blog, I jumped at the offer like some 7-figure job offer. What better way to start than my experience as an analyst.Thanks God my muse didnt fail me this time.Read the article here.

No comments: